Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Class Today was Fun!

I have a wonderful class in writing. There were 4 students and we all try to help each other. One great guy is also a stand-up comedian, so when one of the depressed students tells her tales, he gets her to laugh.

Laughing is often the best solution to many problems. I am still working on finding another new stock broker and my next creative plan is to suggest that perhaps some relatives are going to leave me great economic gifts in the future. This might inspire them to pay some attention. I never said when that might happen!

Fancy Nancy says: Be creative and dream! Your dream could become a reality!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!
    Creativity and Laughter are definitely
    two of your inspirational skills.

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.