Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spanish and New Stock Broker

Today I had my Spanish class. I enjoy the class, but often do not remeber all she taught. She now acts out the words with actions. For example, to eat, comer, she says the word and then portrays the action of eating. An interesting way of teaching a new language.

The teacher has us interacting with other students. Since I do not hear well, and everyone is talking all at the same time, this part of the class is tough for me.

The afternoon involved meeting with the new broker. The rules will not allow E-mail interaction, which can be a problem. Phones are tough for me. I will see how this works out.

This week I am going to a new seminar with a different brokerage firm. I will see what they offer and time will give me some answers. One day at a time.


Fancy Nancy says: It takes time to work out new problems. One day at a time. In fact, take one minute at a time. That is easier than a whole day.

1 comment:

  1. Minute-by-minute...
    more Fancy Nancy wisdom!

    Even if one minute is a bit tough...
    the next minute may be a delight.

    Love your wisdom...
    and Love you Lots!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.