Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Teaching and the Dentist

I enjoyed teaching new students in my Wed. writing class. They are a delight and fun to work with. There were only three there today, but I know others will join them. In a small group everyone has time to share his writing.

Another day at the dentist , and I never seem to get away without more appointments needed. This season I am using two different dentists, since each one offers things the other one does not have. For example, today I had full mouth exrays using a computer. The other dentist had not invested in the newest equipment. I also find when one can't take me, perhaps the other has some time. My teeth can keep two dentists going, since I seem to have endless dental problems. I am always a work in process.


Fancy Nancy says: My teeth are a gold mine for my dentists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.