Saturday, January 8, 2011

Learning to say, No Thank You!

This week I had some decisions to make. A local bank had asked me to run three seminars for them. I did one for them last year. The problem was that they really did not have enough lead time to accomplish what needed to be done. Since I am already booked to teach part-time at two places. this would have been a lot of stressful pressure for me. I do enjoy running seminars, but I would need enough advance planning time.

As a result, I learned to say, No thank you!

Fancy Nancy says: Sometimes it is wise to say No!

3 comments:

  1. Using the word "NO" can be very wise indeed!
    If you don't take on too much...
    you can be better to everyone that you care about in your life.
    Go Fancy Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.