Friday, January 14, 2011

More Seinfelds- More Humor

Yesterday it was 35 degrees in Naples, Florida. I played tennis in the moring dressed like an Eskimo. I had two hats, two scarfs, my ski jacket , and gloves. I played mixed doubles with three other people in a community center court.

One man said" My hand is numb. " I offered him some gloves. "No" he said, I can't play with gloves. The next man played like he was playing baseball. At first all he did was toss the ball in the air, but the odds of the ball hitting the racquet were slim. Both men were about 80. Then there was a lady, and she was the best player among us.

When I review the morning , it was a Seinfeld. I was frozen, but I had a good time anyway. Today was early morning line dancing , and then a fun time at the Bargain Box, where everything is always on sale. Everything is donated, and the prices are really cheap. Today in addition, it was an extra 25% off all the bargain prices. I came home with a new wardrobe. It is hard to shop in a real store when you get such bargain prices there.


Fancy Nancy says: There still are good deals if you shop around. Have fun at the consigment shops or the junk shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.