Friday, January 28, 2011

How Stock Brockers Help You Go Broke!

My saga continues as I spend my days interviewing new stockbrockers. Today I met a lady who works out of New York and Naples. I asked her questions about her comission fees and the rates would help you go broke. She like the most of the others only wants the large accounts.

Next, I decided to close some small bank accounts since the new rule is, if you don't have any activity in the account, they now charge you a monthly fee. As a result, if you don't do anything your account will be worth zero. The bank will continue to remove $5 per month until there is no money left.

The result is today the brokers and bankers will help you go broke!

Fancy Nancy says: We all need to inherit a gold mine in Alaska. That way the brokers and bankers will want our account. Small accounts are the new taboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.