Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011 Still Learning About Photos

A nice friend and also a blog friend, Marcia , they both are helping me with photos. I am still practicing. My original blog photo is off Facebook, and I am not sure how to get it back on Facebook? Any suggestions?

Well, 2011 is now here. Do any of my readers have any new New Year's resolutions? I have to look for a new stockbroker. I would like to find a good one in Naples, Florida. Any suggestions? I need one who is smart, listens, and gets back to you. I need one who has set up a system that works when they are not available. I need one who will take the time with you , even if you don't have a million dollars to invest. Most of the brokers today only want the large accounts. I do not want to just deal with a trading desk . I am open to all suggestions. Thanks for listening. I have to find one this year.

Fancy Nancy says: Seek what you need and you will find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.