Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Think I Have Found An Answer

I have been interviewing this week for a new stock broker. It takes time to find the person who you think will do a good job for your needs. It seems in today's financial world the brokers are mostly looking for new large accounts. When they meet you they don't even ask your name, what they ask is" How large an account do you have" If you have only a small account they do not want you as a customer.

Well finally I found a broker who was nice and she said , " We have no minimum and we don't charge to open a new account" . Wow, could this be happening? As a result, I thought this might work my needs. In any case, I will give it a try. One day at a time.


Fancy Nancy says: " Seek and ye shall find". It sometimes takes some looking !

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.