Friday, December 16, 2011

A Busy Time For All

Holidays are always a busy time of year. Today I had a medical apt. and the doctor took me off one med that was too much for my system. I had lost 6 pounds in 10 days. Not a good plan. Glad the weight is off, but my stomach was giving me a message. " It said this medicine is not for Fancy Nancy". The doctor agreed and gave me a break. She said see you in a month and then we will evaluate. Glad to be off the stuff.

The medical community has lots of meds, but you have to see if your body will accept them. My body is very sensitive to meds and so your body will give you the message-- Mother Nature always wins!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    Glad you're feeling better.
    Sounds like you are good at
    "listening to your body"!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Looking forward to seeing you this Thursday!!!
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.