Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Computers Can Confuse

Hi Marcia, I tried to read your old blog and found it, but how do I make a comment. There is no anonymous and they said I need a new google account number. Please send me your correct E-mail. I did not get it. My computer has been having the flu as well.

When computers work, they are great. Too often they are human and get sick. When that happens we all need a good computer doctor . Maybe we need medicare for comptuers.

Fancy Nancy Says: Don't let your computer get you crazy!

I am adding a PS to this blog. For those of us who wear eyeglasses. Do you now need glasses to find your eyeglasses? I have many pairs, good ones and cheap ones and inevitably the one pair I need somehow gets lost. Fancy Nancy Says: Don't let your glasses get you nuts, find another pair for now and maybe the lost ones will return. They are for the moment in never never land.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy - I tried commenting on my own blog and it did let me comment under "anonymous".
    Where it says "Comment as", I clicked on the little triangle and "anonymous" was the last selection.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.