Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hooray! SNIPPETS 2 IS NEARLY READY

Today I did the cover for my newest book SNIPPETS 2. I have one last author's note to type, and then after a proofread, I hope to get it to the printer this week. I will make extra copies this time, since SNIPPETS , the first book ran out of copies.

It is always a good feeling when you start to see a project come together. I have been working on this in bits and pieces over the last summer, and now I want to complete it for the holidays.

Fancy Nancy Says: Completing a goal feels good!

2 comments:

  1. Kudos Fancy Nancy,
    What a great feeling!
    Can't wait to read Snippets 2!

    See you Thursday!!!

    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.