Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My New Book Is In the Mail

I have been mailing out my new book to family and friends. Hope you all enjoy reading it. I enjoyed writing it. Yesterday I wrote about the books that I bought in the resale shop for a very small price.

It seems that the reading world is changing. Now E-books will be the new way to read a book. I have not tried any of the E-books since I don't have the reader. For the moment, I still enjoy having a book in print. I do notice that I prefer large print and small thin books to large heavy ones.

I guess we can all be fussy with what we read. There are so many books out there. Why waste time reading a book you don't like.

Fancy Nancy Says: The librarian does not care if you return a book unread.

2 comments:

  1. My Snippets II came today (Tuesday). Fast service! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fancy Nancy,
    I Love Snippets 2.
    One of my favorite books of all time!
    (Snippets 1 is a favorite too!!)

    Miss you and can't wait for our mother-daughter get-away in the New Year.

    Love you soooo much!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.