Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chanber Work Day

I worked this morning, but left my two books at the Chamber by mistake. I was going to show them to two co-workers, but they did not show up. In any case I will go back on Tues. and pick up my books that I forgot to take home.

Do you forget things as well? It seems we need two of everything in case we lose the first thing. I often use an umbrella stroller to carry my things. It acts as a file. It carries all my belongings. Today I did not use my stroller and yes, I forgot the books at the Chamber.

Fancy Nancy Says: If you lose something, move on. You will probably find it at a later date. It is not worth struggling to find it.

Fancy Nancy Says: If something is important, try to have a duplicate

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.