Thursday, December 8, 2011

Marcia Please Send Me an Update

Marcia: I tried connecting to your new blog. It said it did not exist. Kindly send me your correct E-mail with the details. Is there a period after the www??? It just would not come in. Kindly update me with the correct address for your blog and your E-mail. I would like to connect.

Fancy Nancy never made the boat trip. She had a bad stomach upset, so a boat trip would not work. Most people get seasick on the boat, I got seasick before I ever got to go. One day at a time.


Fancy Nancy Says: You never know what a new day will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nancy,
    Ignore what I told you and keep using the old wwwareaderslife.blogspot.com address. I think I fixed the problem.
    I will send you my email address by email.
    Have a good day..
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy Nancy-
    Waving my magic healing wand for you.
    Hope you feel better ASAP.

    Miss you and love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.