Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Book Arrives and New Carpet Also

Glad some of my new book has arrived . I am still shipping out some books to friends and family. Yesterday the men put in the new carpet. It looks good. The house was upside down and so last night I stayed at the local Hampton Inn and enjoyed getting out of the mess. It was fun to have a good night's sleep.

The color of the carpet is a bit darker than I realized, but perhaps it won't show the dirt. In any case, it is done , and I am glad . I am enjoying your comments about SNIPPETS 2. It is always fun to hear your thoughts. Happy Healthy New Year. Our phone is working again . It was out of order for a few days. One day at a time!

Fancy Nancy Says: Getting reorganized sometimes takes time and effort.
The result is worth the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.