Thursday, December 22, 2011

Welcome to My New Readers

I noticed tonight that I have 7 new visitors. Love to learn about you. Send Fancy Nancy your comments . How did you find my blog? Hope you enjoy reading it. I have now over 6,000 hits. I have no idea how people find the site. I welcome you . My SNIPPETS 2 book is now in print. I will be shipping copies to friends and family. Enjoy reading it. If anyone else wants to read it let me know. I have printed enough for family and friends. For others, if you let me know I could print more, but I would have to ask for a fee for printing and shipping. In any case love to hear from you.

Fancy Nancy Says: It is so nice to know I have readers from all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.