Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Fun Teaching Day

A delightful class today. My students are so interesting. It is a pleasure to do what you enjoy for work. If you enjoy it, it is pleasure , not work.

Had a lovely conversation with my daughter . She is a speech pathologist and she is great at what she does.

We are lucky when we have a nice family I am proud of my three kids and my six grandkids. It is so nice to see them achieving and enjoying a good life.

Fancy Nancy Says: Count your blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy-
    I had a lovely conversation with my mom.
    She is a multi-talented woman
    and an extra-ordinary mom!

    She lives life to the fullest and continues to inspire me!!!

    Love you so much..
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.