Friday, March 18, 2011

New Trading Account

I am not very good with computers, but I decided it was time to try to learn to trade online. I have a lovely student who encouraged me. Today I opened an account. In class we decided that I would help her with her writing, and she would help me with my new account. Bartering has been going on for many years, and why not. We each know something that could help the other person. Time will tell if this works. In any case, try something new in your life. Why not!

Fancy Nancy Says: Perk up your life and try something you have never done before. If it does not work out, so what! If it works, then you will have a new skill. I am doing just that. Let me know what you will try next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.