Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Busy Day Banking and Spanish

Hola- After two or three years of Spanish that is one word I know . I don't remember lots of other words. Oh well, the teacher is lovely and there are three more clases to go.

I spent the afternoon at two banks. Since my account is small they are all suggesting that they don't want it and I should go online and do my own investments.

My plan: I will open a new bank and call it The Small Investors Bank. I will help all the accounts like mine that no one wants. What do you think of the idea??? Soon based on what is happening , not only will be pump our own gas, run our own bank accounts, but while you have some time do your own surgery as you drive through Mc Donald's for lunch. No wonder there are no jobs in the US.

Fancy Nancy Says: We need to rethink some of these "Do it yourself programs" . What happened to customer service??? Gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.