Saturday, March 5, 2011

Finding An Accurate Broker is A Trick

It is not easy to find a good broker, if you are a small account. Today, the brokers only want large accounts. They suggest you trade yourself online. I really don't want to do that. As a result, I have been interviewing new brokers, since the ones I have been using are often inaccurate.

Yesterday, two of my students gave me some names. I will have to set up apts. to meet the people they suggest. I used to enjoy investing in the market. My problem is that I need someone who is accurate to correctly fill my orders. So far , the systems I am using are lacking in accuracy. One day at a time.

I played fun tennis today, and enjoyed meeting a gentleman who married a girl from China that he met last year online. One never knows what the future has in store for us.


Fancy Nancy Says: Your broker will help you go broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.