Friday, March 4, 2011

A Roller Coaster Day

My daughter , Lynn, says ," Life is like a roller coaster." I agree. Today was that kind of a day. In the morning , I loved having a relaxing massage. Then I went to the bank and discovered I have a new broker who has no experience with some of the things that I buy . He did point out that I owned certain things that I did not know I had. Not all was good news.

The day improved as I had a delightful class with two wonderful ladies. One wants to write a book and the other wants to do her life story. They gave me names for new brokers. I will take their advice and do more interviews. They were very helpful, and I hope I helped them. One lady was most interested in a new book about her zoo.

I look forward to working with both of them.

Fancy Nancy Says" Life is a great adventure. Some days have wonderful things happen, and some days include things that are not fun". The trick is to try to enjoy whatever the day offers. I am getting better at keeping cool when things go wrong. It is a discipline that Fancy Nancy is learning.

1 comment:

  1. I love your wise words Fancy Nancy.

    I love how you are enjoying the fun parts of your day, and keeping the frustrating parts of your day in perspective.

    You always tell me to focus on the positive!

    To my wonderful mom who makes the most of her daily adventures:

    I love you so much...
    now and always!!!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.