Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spanish, Interview, and Swim

Today I had my Tues. Spanish class. After three years, I know about three words. Hola, Adeios, and Gracias. I enjoy learning even though I don't retain many of the lessons. You need to use a new language to retain it.

Next, I interviewed a young , new , broker. She would not work out, but like all the others, she is overworked, and does not give any discounts and does not love her job. I will have to learn how to do my own trades online.

After a nap which I need, I did a swim and then talked with a dear friend.


Fancy Nancy Says: As we get older we start to lose our friends. It is hard to have that loss due to illness and old age. Enjoy your family and friends now. Time marches on too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.