Monday, March 14, 2011

A Wonderful Massage and Fun Lunch

Today is Monday and I enjoyed a wonderful massage in the morning.I think that a nice massage is a great way to start the day. The woman I use is from Russia and she used to be a doctor there. She runs a spa and works very hard. She gives an excellent massage and I find that it really makes you feel good.

In the afternoon, I took a friend to lunch. My friend has undergone several operations, and she is doing well. She has been very brave and now although her knee is healing, she is having back problems.


Fancy Nancy Says: We need to appreciate life when we are out of pain.

1 comment:

  1. Massage rocks!
    I am a big advocate of massage as a lifelong, therapeutic activity!

    As a wise woman once told me:
    It's a good day if you do something good for your body... (massage!)
    something good for your mind...
    and something good for another human being.
    (That wise woman would be you Fancy Nancy!)

    Looking forward to seeing you at our Saturday dinner get-together!!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.