Monday, March 7, 2011

Book Order Arrived Today. A Nice Surprise

I have written a book called HEARING LOSS AND WINNING SOLUTIONS. I know a lot about the subject , since I am deaf and wear a cochlear implant in order to hear. I was thrilled that a Florida newsletter included information about my book and today I got an order.

It is always exciting to know someone wants a copy of my book. If anyone reading this blog would like to know more about the book, send me an E-mail: Nshu4@aol.com. I would be happy to send you a copy of the book review and answer any questions as well.

The book retails for $18 which includes the shipping. I donate part of the proceeds to the national hearing association to help with their projects. Let me know if you want a copy and I can ship one to you as soon as you mail your check. Kindly send me an E-mail if you need more information. If you send your E-mail and want a copy, I will give you the details for your order. Thanks!

Fancy Nancy Says: Enjoy every day . Each one counts!

1 comment:

  1. Hearing Loss and Winning Solutions is an excellent book.
    Great info and wonderful, helpful strategies to help with hearing loss.

    Thanks for writing this important book!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.