Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Teaching Today Was Fun

A former student joined our class today, and it was great. It is so nice to see students help one another. I just noticed that the editing function on my computer posts is not working correctly, so please forgive any errors. I am unable to edit at this time.

Had a nice lunch with a friend and then came home to swim, since my back was hurting. Swimming is good for back issues.

It seems that I learn from my students.

Fancy Nancy Says" I am lucky to have nice students and enjoy teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    I love that you focus on the fun things in your life even when there are obstacles.

    Hope your back feels better ASAP and keep having fun and new adventures!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.