Friday, November 11, 2011

Cleaning Out the Food

Since we are leaving in the morning all the food must go. I gave it to my teacher in an exercise class since my dear neighbor said her freezer was full. Last minute packing and time to relocate.

It is getting cold so Florida weather looks really good. Glad to have finished medical apts. and now we are packed . We look forward to re-entry to the warmer weather.

We will be enroute for several days. Already had a nice student from Florida contact me for a writing lesson. I do love teaching and hearing from my students. Relocating each year is fun.

Fancy Nancy Says: I must be a gypsy at heart. I love to travel and live different places. I always like the place I am in.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy-
    Woohoo!
    I'm so excited that you will soon be in Florida.
    Safe Journey...
    Keep me posted on your arrival.

    Love you so much,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.