Monday, November 28, 2011

A Good Hearing Seminar

Had a fun seminar today on Hearing Loss. I gave them all a copy of my book and said if they wished they could make a donation to the hearing association. There were 0 donations, but they all kept the book.

Also, saw my doctor who adjusted my meds for blood pressure. Hope it works. I have been working on getting out information on a new news group that I have formed. Also, will have a party for one of my students who turned 90. Today, I even met three men who were 90. People are living longer. Years ago , most men did not make it to 90. Times are changing.

Fancy Nancy Says: Make the most of every day. Still waiting to get back my aol connection.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fancy Nancy,
    Sounds like each and every day you do
    interesting things and meet interesting people.

    Good luck with your blood pressure adjustment and with your computer issues.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.