Sunday, November 6, 2011

Volunteer Job Ended Today

I volunteer at the Chamber of Commerce on Sundays and I enjoy meeting the folks who come in for information. Today was my last day until the spring when we return to Rhode Island. Based on an overview of the questions, one of the more frequent ones if " Where is the bathroom?" So far the closest one is about two blocks from our location.

I have suggested that it would make good sense to put in a pay toilet like they have in Europe and Canada. Tomorrow there is a meeting for the town. I might attend and make the suggestion. Who knows, they may even listen.

Fancy Nancy Says: It pays to listen to your customers. They know what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.