Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Day is Near

This week is Thanksgiving. We have no definite plans, so we will probably just go out to eat. I have been using my new health club and I bought new expensive goggles for the pool. This should help with the chlorine.

This week I start my volunteer job with the Chamber of Commerce. They do some interesting things for the volunteers. I have already been invited to a boat trip and a luncheon. This is our pay. Sounds like fun.

Fancy Nancy Says: Don't give us on your health plan even during the holidays. Stay fit!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks giving and you choose fancy nancy for this celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy Nancy-
    I miss you!
    I am thankful for you each and every day.
    Can't wait to see you Bonefish Grill!!

    Love you so much...now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.