Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Estate Planning

Worikng on estate planning takes time and research. I have been cleaning out old records and updating my accounts so that my kids and I will know what to do if anything happens to me. I think many folks want until a crisis hits and don't plan their estate in advance. This causes extra expense , time , and aggravation.

Fancy Nancy Says: Plan now while you have the ability to think and act and get your estate organized. You are the best one to do that for your family. In the long run they will thank you for making their lives simpler . A crisis is not the time to think about an estate plan. Get professional advice . It is often money well- spent. It is also a tax deduction . Have the bill say, " For estate planning" and you can deduct the expense . " Uncle Sam will help you pay the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.