Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We Arrived in Naples, Florida

We arrived in Naples last night, and other than a new chip on our windshield , the trip went well. The glass company came this morning and fixed the small chip.

The weather is lovely and after unpacking and updating my teaching schedule, I fit in a nice swim in the afternoon and did my other favorite thing, a nice nap.

We seem to have been more organized since we did not take as much luggage this trip. We have done this trip for about 25 years, perhaps we are getting smarter.

I just got my teaching schedule and I am trying to decide what new programs to offer. When I have some free time I like to fill it, but then when the programs are all running, then I sometimes want some free time. It is always a challenge to get the right balance.

Fancy Nancy Says: Life is a seasaw, just like the stock market it goes up and down. Balancing things out is a trick. I am still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.