Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Contacts from Readers

I was amazed today to see on the map the number of new readers from other parts of the world. I often wonder how do they find the blog? If you are from outside the US let me know the answer. I would love to learn how you connect.

Today I helped a student with her writing . I am also working on my new book. I loaned her a copy of my first book and did not realize that I needed the copy. I contacted her and she will mail it back when she has read it.

Sometimes we make mistakes , but the trick is to try and correct them and recognize that we all learn from our errors. We are lucky when we can make corrections . I guess what happens to us many times, we are in a rush to accomplish many things and our focus diminishes.

Fancy Nancy Says: It is easier to concentrate on one thing at a time. Many of us multi-task, but that is when some mistakes can occur. Slow down and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.