Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting Reorganized

Today I did some line dancing and also sat in on a class on the media. It takes some reorganization to learn my new teaching schedule which will begin in Jan. I have added some new courses at the Park where I teach , so time will tell if they get students.

I have a neighbor from Canada who needs help with English. I told her we could meet and I would help her and also practice my French.

Just got Marty a fun job at The Bargain Box where he will volunteer . He has a fun friend who now works there and he will enjoy helping out once a week.

As we get older we have to revise our activities to what works for our bodies.

Fancy Nancy Says: Getting into a new routine takes some time and adaptation. Have patience with yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy-
    WELCOME BACK!!!

    You brought us beautiful, sunny weather!

    Can't wait to see you...
    Love you so much,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.