Monday, November 7, 2011

Researching Library Degree

Today I met with a Professor in the Library program. Based on my research the cost of the program is very expensive. Perhaps I will audit one course next summer to evalutate the program. Auditing is much cheaper.

I also hope to do more programs for libraries and banks so now is the time to send out some information for future bookings.

I learned that in the college world today most everything is done by computer. Times have changed. I did enjoy meeting with the library professor and she gave me some insight into the program.

When I grow up I will know what I want to be.


Fancy Nancy Says: Never stop learning!

1 comment:

  1. Wise words Fancy Nancy...
    As Peter Pan so aptly sings:

    "I won't grow up"...

    Can't wait to see you in warm, sunny Florida.
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.