Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fancy Nancy Enjoys Neighbors for Dinner

Tonight my wonderful neighbors came for dinner. They have four lovely children, and I am lucky that they live across the stree from me. I also had time to do my fun line dancing. I was due as a student at wriitng class, but since I was having compnay I needed the time for cooking and my nap.

I find that when I am having company it is nice to lay down for a rest before they arrive. That way, I am now worn out and I can enjoy the visit.


Fancy Nancy says: Naps work for daytime renewed energy. I take them at 4pm. Why not!

1 comment:

  1. More wisdom from Fancy Nancy...
    wonderful neighbors and line dancing are great...
    and naps are too!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.