Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaching Ends in Rhode Island

Yesterday my teaching ended in Rhode Island. Today I spent the day updating legal documents , visiting the doctor, and going to my writing class.

I have selected a new lawyer who works alone. I told him if he wanted an assistant next summer, I would be glad to apply. Who knows what will happen, but it would be interesting since I always wanted to go to law school.

You never know what the future holds. Networking is the key to finding new jobs.


Fancy Nancy says: Networking pays off!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    You are a phenomenal networker.
    You are always thinking of new job possibilities.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.