Friday, September 3, 2010

Life's Little Frustrations

This morning I was at the dentist nearby to have him reglue a temporary bridge in my mouth. I just had it redone on Tues. It fell out. Guess what, tonight I went to eat and it fell out again. I will have to go back to the first dentist to probably have it redone. It no longer seems to fit right.

Tonight my computer is having problems. Aol says I have damaged software and I have to resintall their systme. They sent me 12 pages of instructions!!! I guess I will take the computer to Staples to get some help.

These are some of Life's Frustrations.

The trick is to look at them as minor inconveniences on the journey of life.

Fancy Nancy says: This too will pass!

1 comment:

  1. Wise words Fancy Nancy...
    This too shall pass--
    Great life perspective.
    (Don't sweat the small stuff!)

    Miss you and love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.