Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Golf Club for Goats

Today I tried to play gold on a club called Rose Hill. It was only a par 3 course, but it was built for the mountain goats. After about 6 holes pushing my baby carriage up and down the hills, I decided this was not fun. I skipped the last few holes and returnd to my car exhausted.

When I got home I took a shower and then right on to my nice nap. Since I had exercised in the morning before the Goat Golf Club, I did not realize that this additional exercise was too much for me today.

Well, the lesson to learn is " Pace yourself" No more Goat Gulf Clubs for Fancy Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Wise words Fancy Nancy...
    "Pace yourself"....
    and remember to regroup!

    Miss you and love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.