Monday, September 13, 2010

A Fun Class Today

Fancy Nancy started teaching a new class for Life Story Writing. I enjoy my students and today was the first time that I have a father and his daugther in the same class. This never happened before. What a nice new experience. I also tutored another lovely student in the afternoon.

The nice part of teaching is all the lovely people you meet in class. You would never know them otherwise. I do love my work .


Fancy Nancy says: Work at what you enjoy, and you will succeed.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    Your new teaching experiences sound wonderful.
    You're always reaching out and meeting new, interesting people in the process.
    You are an inspirational Life-long Educator!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.