Thursday, September 30, 2010

International Fans and Dental Visits

Yes, I have seen on the map of most recent visitors several international fans. It does not tell me the name of the country, there is only a red circle on the bravemet map. I think anyone can look at it by hitting recent map visitors.

Today I was back at the dentist after more dental problems. I had a cleaning and the dentists noted that the reason a temporary bridge kept falling off what that a post holding the tooth had broken. He glued me together and I am now due for three more appointments.

I have told him, I am his pension plan.

Fancy Nancy says: If you have good teeth take care of them You are lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.