Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Comments Encouraged

I have been reviewing my blog and I would love to hear your comments. I noticed today on the blog map there are hits from not just the US but from other countries as well.

I was doing some reserach and when I was at the bank, I noticed that not all the bankers are accourate with the FDIC laws. Upon review , I found out that the FDIC insures up to $250,000 only until Dec. 31, 2013. After that the insurance returns to $100,000.

I had asked this question at the bank, and one of the reps did not give me the correct answer. Only in an IRA does the $250,000 remain. It is good to check the facts before you believe what you have been told.


Fancy Nancy says: Do you research and don't believe what you may have been told. There is a lie in the word believe!

2 comments:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    It must be so much fun to discover that your fascinating blog has international fans.

    I "Believe" that I'm one of your biggest fans...
    and that's Not a Lie!

    Have a super week.
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the international fans from?!

    Very exciting!

    Love,

    Jake

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.