Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fancy Nancy Fixes the Body Parts

It seems as we get older, the body parts need more repair work. Last week it was the teeth and again today, the dentist. Today it was the stomach and my wonderful doctor at Lahey even gave me advice online. I did appreciate her kindness. I also have to see my internist in Narragansett, but he was too busy today, so I go on Thursday to get advice. Well, what else can you do.

Today I connected with aol. Some guys from India tried to help me with a cheaper plan. Aol is lousy, but it is too big a problem to change. I updated my software, and so far it is working. One never knows with their lousy service.

I guess the best plan is take on day at a time. Tomorrow it is Lahey Clinic and the eye doctor. Hope all of you have good bodies that work. Fancy Nancy is repairing hers.

Happy New Year to all.


Fancy Nancy says: Patience is a virtue.

1 comment:

  1. Happy, healthy New Year to you Fancy Nancy!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.