Monday, September 20, 2010

Teaching Will End Soon

My teaching in Rhode Island will end at the end of Sept. I have enjoyed all my students. I have one student I meet privately, and she will continue until the beginning of Nov. In between we visit Calif. and then back to Florida.

My teaching starts in Florida in January. I am lucky to have several teaching jobs in Florida, so it is always fun to meet new students. Today, was a medical apt. day. The skin doctor sprayed several area of concern and wants me to return before we leave. Hopefully, all will be okay.

Taking care of the body is a full time job as we age!

Fancy Nancy says: Appreciate all your body parts that work!

1 comment:

  1. FANCY NANCY...
    YOUR STUDENTS ARE LUCKY!

    MISS YOU AND LOVE YOUR LOTS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.