Friday, September 24, 2010

A Good Miovie to See

We just saw the movie Wall St. The movie is well done and the acting is excellent. He is similar to the first movie with a new plot. Again greed comes through. The movie does hold you since the plot is interesting.

Today was the last class for Speed Reading and on Monday I have the last class this summer for Life Story. I have enjoyed my classes, and with luck I will start again in Florida in Jan.

Tonight it was very foggy and warm. It feels like a storm is brewing. Hope is does not last!

Fancy Nancy says: You can't control the weather!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's almost time to go South again. Where did the year go?
    Fancy Nancy, your energy amazes me!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.