Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hooray for Fancy Nancy

Last night I spent two hours trying to fix my computer. I had a damaged software part and AOL gave me long instructions on what to do. Well , I worked until 2am to do them and then today, after calling AOL I actually got online with the new software program. Now I have to cancel a second program that got created. I am becoming a computer maven.

We were lucky to avoid the storm. If anyone knows how to set up the icons on my new computer program at the top of the page can you send me instructions??? Thanks for you help.


Fancy Nancy is Getting Computer Savy

1 comment:

  1. GO FANCY NANCY...
    YOU ARE BECOMING A "TECHIE...A GEEK...A COMPUTER NERD"...
    WHEN OUR COMPUTER BREAKS...
    WE KNOW WHO TO CALL!

    lOVE YOU LOTS,
    lYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.