Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alec Had a Great Lesson

Today I worked with Alec, age 9. He did a great job writing a story and using transitions. This is a tough concept for writers, but Alec seemed to get the idea on how to use this special words in his writing.

I spoke with the bank and told them if they did not want the program, I have other banks who would. They called me and said they want the program. I learned that the delay in signing my contract was due to the fact that they sent it to their lawyers to review. Time will tell, but I think it will take place. I already said that after the program we could consider at a later date setting up a Women's Investment group. I did this in Rhode Island, and it ran for many years.

I have been very busy , but loving all my jobs.

Fancy Nancy looks forward to a day off on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. hola fancy nancy...
    kudos on marketing your bank class...
    kudos on helping alec with his writing transitions...
    they are both lucky to be present/future recipients of your talent and creativity!

    have a wonderfully,relaxing weekend.
    love you lots,
    lynn (eecummings style)

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.