Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tennis, Teaching and A Dinner Dance

Today was another full day. First it was doubles tennis, then teaching, and at night we had booked a dinner dance. I even was able to contact the eye doctor to see him tomorrow, since I started to see floaters again.

Time will tell what these new floaters mean. Tomorrow is my last class for Life Story. The students have been delightful. I picked up some gifts for the bank and dropped them off at the bank. I wanted to show my appreciation for the nice invitations that went out yesterday.

The bank president said that she hopes to make this seminar an annual event. Time will tell.

Fancy Nancy looks forward to connecting with her daughter on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Fancy Nancy's daughter can't wait for our Saturday Bonefish Grill get together!

    Love you lots!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it go with the eye dr?
    I'm thinking of you and hoping all is well.
    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.