Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Matzoh Ball Explosion

Tonight was the beginning of Passover. Marty wanted to stay home, so I made a small Seder for the two of us. I had never made Matzoh Balls, so today I decded to try. Well the receipe said put the balls in boiling water, and then simmer for 20 minutes. I placed the balls in the boiling pot of water and then turned the power down and left the room .I returned to find the matzoh balls all over the stove.

I rescued them and we ate them. I was amazed that they tasted good. We enjoyed our little Seder and although it was quiet, it was fun.

I also played singles tennis today and won. I am trying to get more exercise to lose wome weight. This is always a challenge. Happy Passover, Happy Easter to all.

Fancy Nancy Learns to Cook Matzoh Balls!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy...
    Your life is always filled with adventures.
    The newest...your matzoh ball...
    is a multi-sensory one.
    I can just imagine the visual "explosion"...then I can taste the delicious results!

    Happy Passover to you--my wonderful mom.
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.