Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Busy Fun Day

This morning I had my Spanish class and the teacher is excellent. It really poured in the morning. Then by afternoon, the sun was out. Now, in the early evening it started to rain again. What an unusual Florida winter.

I took care of taxes today, and handled some business affairs. Then when I got home I learned I have to meet tomorrow with the bank to present a new program called Women and Finance. I also teach in the morning, and usually go line dancing, but I don't think I will have time for the line dancing.

I am trying to schedule some exercise each day. I was happy to be able to come to the gym this evening and do some exercise. My days are fun and full. I am enjoying teaching at two places and also tutoring.

Fancy Nancy says, " If you work at what you enjoy, it will be fun to work" . PS You will probably be good at your work since you will enjoy doing it. Pick something you like to do for your job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.