Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Teaching My New Writing Class

My new writing class at the park has become most enjoyable. I am also doing tutoring with a delightful 9 year old boy. Today my students read their writing aloud, and we laughed and enjoyed the results. I will work with this group until April 28th.

The program that I have planned with the bank is ready to go , but the bank has not signed my agreement yet. My guess is they said they wanted to do the program, but they are dragging their feet about signing my Letter of Agreement. I won't continue my work unless they sign. We may be at a standstill, but that is okay . There are lots of banks around and they all need new customers. If this bank won't sign, then I could market the program to another bank. I have done my work, and they need to recognize that banks are not volunteer organizations. Time will tell. In any case , it is always a learning situation for future programing.

Fancy Nancy is learning to the art of negotiation.

1 comment:

  1. To Wonderful Fancy Nancy...
    It's so much fun reading your blogs...
    it sounds like you have a variety of interesting students...
    with "Fancy Nancy"...
    there are always new experiences and adventures!

    Miss you and look forward to seeing you at the Bonefish Grill later this month.

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.